12/08/2008

Sex Shop Winner!

I want to honor those who visit my blog regularly, not just with my quality content, but with a mention here. I'm talking about my top Entrecard droppers.

My number one dropper for a while now has been, The Junk Drawer. She has a contest going on today. If you can guess what the object is in the picture, you could win 500 Entrecard points. Check it out. It's worth a try.

I have three people tied for number two. Over a Cup of Barako, Crotchety Old Man Yells at Cars, and Steven Humour are my second biggest Entrecard fans. They're probably as excited as this guy to get this honor!



UPDATE:Sorry for the misleading title, but I had to get you here somehow, sucka!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worked for me!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Reminds me of the time my father got photographed in line to see DEEP Throat the stage production and it appeared in the paper...

ReformingGeek said...

And I even read until the end!

Lidian said...

That title really does what it's supposed to! :)

Chat Blanc said...

damn! i was really hoping I won a sex shop contest. *sniff*

Kirsten said...

@jen-Gotcha!

@Queen size-LOL!

@reforming-You're such an easy mark! :)

@lidian-Got you too!

@chat blanc-Maybe next time!

Ash said...

Awesome picture - but boy Christina Aguilera has fallen far.

Handing out champagne at Sex Shop celebrations now?

Em

Gretchen said...

Hey what is Entre Card? I wanna play.

Is it complicated? I can't even figure out Stumble Upon so I might be a total moron.

Tina said...

loved the misleading title then the pic. it drew me in for sure lol

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine being that guy's wife?? "Uh, yeah honey. I'm just going to step out and get a beer". And then what do you know? He ends up being the 1,000,000th sex shop customer. Too funny!!